ZXCtunnel.com will give a tutorial step by step How to Connect SSH using Simcard XL. SSH allows the use of your internet faster, and also using SSH also can change the IP address.
- First, You need to create SSH account, you can visit the website : https://www.FastSSH.com
- You can create free ssh account on http://fastssh.com/, you will see some continent. In this section i’m choose Asia.
- After that choose one of the server countries then choose sub server.
In this section i’m choose Indonesia then choose server Indonesia
- Choose your username and password, don’t forget to checklist captcha then click “create account”. This account will be active for 3 days or if you want create account for 1 week you can enter the username bellow “create account for 1 week” then click “create ssh account”. Scroll down find “continue create account” then click it. After that choose pasword, checklist captcha then click “create account”. Now your account ready to use.
- After you create your account, open application Bitvise SSH Client.
If you do not have SSH Bitvise application you can download it at the official website here
- Open aplication Bitvise SSH Client then input Host SSH, username and password SSH that you created in fastssh.com
- Setting “Proxy Setting” in aplication Bitvise SSH Client, you can follow these instruction by clicking.
- Download file Inject SSH, then select the hosts on inject it and click start. You can Download Inject SSH here.
you can follow these instruction by clicking.
- Connect the modem you are already using a sim card XL.
- Login Bitvise SSH Client. Follow these instruction by clicking.
- SSH has successfully connected/Login.
- And then download the aplication Proxifier, You can download here
then you can install and setting Proxifier, follow these instruction by clicking.
- You’re already a success surf.
./Tutorial by ZXCtunnel.com